Greeeeeat. I can see it now:Random thought from The T #1, "What the hell is that smell?".Random thought from The T #2, "I think this seat has give me a second ass crack". Random thought from The T #3, "Oops, totally missed my stop because I was mobile blogging".
Actually it's more like,"I hope I'm not sitting in that pee I smell,""Please stop break dancing on the train,"and"Oops, I missed my stop because I was trying to fix spelling and grammar on Brian's blog."
Like your train ride is long enough to fix all of the spelling and grammar mistakes on my blog.
I love it when we can reach an agreement.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Greeeeeat. I can see it now:
Random thought from The T #1, "What the hell is that smell?".
Random thought from The T #2, "I think this seat has give me a second ass crack".
Random thought from The T #3, "Oops, totally missed my stop because I was mobile blogging".
Actually it's more like,
"I hope I'm not sitting in that pee I smell,"
"Please stop break dancing on the train,"
and
"Oops, I missed my stop because I was trying to fix spelling and grammar on Brian's blog."
Like your train ride is long enough to fix all of the spelling and grammar mistakes on my blog.
I love it when we can reach an agreement.
Post a Comment